DODGE RAM FORUM banner

how fast havu been in u're dodge?

How fast u been in ur'e dodge

60K views 458 replies 313 participants last post by  JmacBlack 
#1 ·
How fast has everyone been in there babies. Just want 2 know how many people r crazy like me. I've been 100mph who's beat me.

#94 ·
I don't do crazy speeds. My truck has seen 90-100ish, anything faster I've already seen and experienced in the hubby's Challenger! No thank you. I had a bike....I got my rush on that, not a jacked up 4x4 diesel. *Not yet anyway* And yes, I am a mom and I have 2 precious reasons to make it home alive.

#153 ·
haha i agree,wentt 115 after watching fast and furious 5 on my way home. i got up to 175 on my r6 and it scared the hell outta me, i bet your r1 easily 200 :smileup:

#99 ·
120 to 140 in a Dodge Ram.. YIKES.. Remember many different things can go wrong, and speed kills.. if your going to play that fast do it in something made to go that fast. Don't die having fun!

#100 ·
Soon after I bought the Challenger I had to see what she had. One day as I got on an on ramp I decided to open her up. the on ramp was a little over a 1/4 mile long and as I merged onto the freeway I glanced down and the speedo said around 130ish. I immediately let off. I got caught up in the sound of the exhaust and the car handles and feels so good I didn't even realize I was going that fast.

#102 ·
in my parents old neon 2001, maxed out many times a 190kmh, that thing was great, my seabring, maxed out many times at 190kmh.
the ram i've had it about 140ish km/h, wasnt paying to much atten i was passing.

in my bmw mind you, i was over 190kmh, and it was still pulling befor ei had to let up for another car,lol.

#109 ·
I drive til the rev limiter kicks in, then plead the toyota-amendment! :gy:

#112 ·
I usually stick to around 5mph over the speed limit unless I need to overtake and to do so safely must get stuck into the go pedal. I guess it's all about where I am, who's around and the time I'm driving. I'm no saint but I won't put anyone including my passengers at risk. Any hooning I do is by myself in no mans land, think Mad Max and you're getting the picture. :D I'd be lying if I said I drove within the laws, I wouldn't be driving what I do if I did hahaha, but, there is a time and place to use said power...........nothing like a good skid.

#115 ·
Being here in canada we use KM's and i speed limit in town is around 60 or 50 depending where and i usually do about 80km/h when possible, usually less traffic...int he 80 zones im doing about 100 km/h give or take haha

#117 ·
In Truck:
I usually just judge w/ how traffic is moving,, try to stay in top 1/3rd of traffic,,, for every 2-3 cars i pass i want 1 car to pass me.
If by self usually 5 in city and 5-20 on highway depending upon how well i know road and how far can see.
Only had 2 speeding tickets in 16 years driving,, one each in past 2 Octobers. One I honestly thought speed limit was higher, other dude just had it out for me.
Now on motorcyle it's a whole different ball game. haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.