DODGE RAM FORUM banner

how fast havu been in u're dodge?

How fast u been in ur'e dodge

60K views 458 replies 313 participants last post by  JmacBlack 
#1 ·
How fast has everyone been in there babies. Just want 2 know how many people r crazy like me. I've been 100mph who's beat me.

#151 ·
Fast is great on the track. I like to cruise around town so that everyone can see how beautiful my Ram is.......:smiley_thumbs_up:

#152 ·
same here!!!!! my previous comment was first when i got the diablo and just wanted to see wa she had

#154 ·
143 gps verified in the SRT4 with two passengers. Was still pulling, but, things go from a small dot to a large semi very quickly, so, I backed off.

And...the passenger's made me do it and I gave into peer pressure...lol

#157 ·
haha. i speed in my daytona on accident. i was at 75 cruising and all and i found myself going 115 really quickly. i had to let go im afraid of the ticket

#163 ·
At the moment i had a run around 115 mph which is 185 kmh

But i wasnt yet in our north neighbour Germany, on the most highways there aren't ANY speedlimits so you can rush like you want :)

need to check out there wheres the top end of my baby.

the only problem there is if you dont watch your rear window from one second to another you might have a Porsche or Ferrari right behind you which bursts you with 180 mph *lol*

But its funny to try out the limit of a car

#166 ·
It governed out at 107 on me.
I've had it up to 95 towing my boat. Lol. I just needed to know what the hemi could do. It got their fast.

#167 ·
arounf town i ususlly do about 5 over and on the highway usually about 20 over lol

#171 ·
i do five over all the time but i do like getting up to speed fast :D and i do go way over the speed limit but then i come right back down to five over but i never speed for a long amount of time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.