DODGE RAM FORUM banner

how fast havu been in u're dodge?

How fast u been in ur'e dodge

60K views 458 replies 313 participants last post by  JmacBlack 
#1 ·
How fast has everyone been in there babies. Just want 2 know how many people r crazy like me. I've been 100mph who's beat me.

#173 ·
well due to the fact my speed limits suck i have to drive a fwe over.... but ive bee nstationed in idaho for a few years and there speed limit is awesome and im kinda used to it being higher so now when i go home i have to weisel my way outta a ticket lol

#174 ·
I'm not gonna lie in the past there were many occasions that I found myself in excess of 120 mph. I've had a few high performance vehicles and was young and crazy. So when I get a ticket now I just figure I had one coming. the only reason I drive 10 mph over is to keep from getting run over by all the maniacs.

#185 ·
i just hit 135 this past weekend on a lone back rode in town. thats what i put my governor too on my dsp, and i could feel it hit the limiter so i know it could go way faster lol. but not enough room, or roadway to make it any faster in houston lol. especially on tires rated for 118mph. and cops! hole cow, those damn things are everywhere! i really got lucky i didnt see one at that speed.

#186 ·
142 with 24in rims and i got a video just need to figure out to get it off my iPod touch to here lol

#188 ·
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sKiO17UXAls" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#191 ·
I give you props lol. thats some sick speed! i only wish my tires would handle that kinda speed. im pretty sure Michelin would disintegrate at that speed lol. im keepin it to a minimum lol, if you can call 135 a minimum!

oh yeah ps: i just installed some ebc dimpled and slotted rotors w/ yellowstuff pads and they work beautifully at that speed with no fade!

#189 ·
ughhh can someone please inform how to share a video...it can't be thattttt hard! haha

#192 ·
yeah I'm going to need to put new racing rotors and brakes on it here pretty soon cause i just drive to fast :/ but honestly i have no idea what my tires are rated at cause just rule of thumb is that what your tire is rated at about 10 to 20 mph over that is still safe for a bit.

#193 ·
well if you have 24''s then their probably a minimum of 130 or an H rated. that would be my guess. im still impressed with that vid tho! i dont think ill ever get over it lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.