DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Louisiana G2G?

8K views 72 replies 26 participants last post by  rambrute 
#1 · (Edited)
Still in the planning phase at this point, but let's find out how many of us Louisiana folks are interested in attending a meet and greet. So far there's 4 of us on the list:

1. Excoastie - Bossier City
2. ram71351 - Marksville
3. CajunDodge - Morgan City
4. steelreign - Deridder

Perhaps while we wait for others to post up, maybe we can get some suggestions of what we'd like to do? Who else would be interested?

- Cajun

Reactions: GeauxHunting
#3 ·
I've never been to one, either, so it should be a good time if we can get it together! :)

- Cajun

#5 ·
That's what I'm trying to determine Paris. Someone mentioned the idea and it's something I had thought about for a while, so we're just figuring out who would even be interested and figure out when and where from there. :) You have plans to head out this way at some point? That would be pretty darn cool if you did! ;)

- Cajun

#7 ·
Awesome! I'm kinda thinking around that time, too, not so hot, maybe closer to the end of hurricane season, lol, but waiting to see what others have to say. Stay tuned girl, it would be great to have you all! :smileup:

- Cajun

#8 ·
If I was at home, I would be all over this. I am contimplating the same thing in Tallahassee.

#9 ·
Man Jared, sure wish you could make it man, but seeing as how we don't even have a time set for it yet, maybe you can. Yours, however, would be a good excuse to drive to Tallahassee for the w-end. I haven't been through there since I left, bet I wouldn't even recognize the place, lol. :)

- Cajun

#10 ·
I've got no idea on when. I do have some ideas on where though... I'm thinking somewhere central, perhaps around Alec?

I'm not sure what there is to do around that area, but I suspect that it wouldn't be that hard to find out, or at least create our own entertainment.

The nature of my work (on call 24/7) is such that I pretty much just have to tell 'em that I'm taking a few days off if something gets planned, otherwise it tends to turn into the old cliche of best laid plans and all.... When a date gets sorted out I can plan from there, though I like the idea of after it cools off a bit too

Exco

#11 ·
Cool, good suggestion there Exco and my work schedule is very tricky, too, at least for now, so I agree, as much advance notice as possible would be a good idea for everybody. We just have to drum up the interest. :)

- Cajun

#13 ·
Very good TRX4x4Wes, you're added to the list as well:

2. ram71351 - Marksville
4. steelreign - Deridder
5. TRX4x4Wes - Jeanerette

Looking good so far and it seems that mid to late October seems to be the time of choice as it should be a lot cooler here by then.

- Cajun

#15 ·
You got it grindmasterj! Revised list:

2. ram71351 - Marksville
4. steelreign - Deridder
6. grindmasterj - Bossier City

Looking good folks, let's keep 'em coming! :smileup:

- Cajun

#18 ·
Awesome albryant and txhemi! I will add both of you to the list later on today when I get home! :smileup:

- Cajun

#19 ·
If this meeting is pis planned sometime after I get my locker installed and my new tires I'd like to meet some other Ram owners. The only thing is that I was looking at everyone's age and I think I might be the odd one out. Hahah I mean I have no problem sitting down with you old guys and enjoying a cold one, but even though I would probably enjoy it I probably wont end up going. Maybe if we all met up at an offroad park that would be cool, but I don't know how many of y'all have offroading vehicles. Anyways, I will check back in every once in a while.

#21 ·
No worries GeauxHunting, there is not an age limit on getting together with other Ram owners and having a good time. So, here is the updated list, and if you want GH, I will just add you as tentative:

2. ram71351 - Marksville
4. steelreign - Deridder
7. albryant - SW Mississippi
8. txhemi - TX
9. GeauxHunting (tentative) - New Orleans

This is looking really good for attendance so far, so now we really need to be kicking around location ideas and start thinking about settling on a date, so anyone with input, post up and anyone else interested in getting together with us and can make it out, we'd love to have you, so feel free to add your name to the list! :smileup:

- Cajun

#22 ·
We have a nice list going here, so just a reminder, let's keep it going! :)

- Cajun

#24 · (Edited)
Well I can certainly add your name to the list, also. I believe the only location suggestion we've had so far is Alexandria, which seems like a good central point for everyone, and shooting for sometime closer to the end of October, still open to suggestions, though! An LSU game would rock for sure, plenty of tailgaters there haha! Anyone else with an idea, post up! :smileup:

Updated list:

2. ram71351 - Marksville
4. steelreign - Deridder
8. txhemi - TX
10. matt99 - Shreveport

- Cajun

#26 ·
Awesome bigdaddyII, added you as well! Since it seems October is going to be a better month temperature wise lol, anyone have any other ideas for location or date?

Updated list:

2. ram71351 - Marksville
4. steelreign - Deridder
8. txhemi - TX
10. matt99 - Shreveport
11. bigdaddyII - Houma

- Cajun

#56 ·
2. ram71351 - Marksville
4. steelreign - Deridder
8. txhemi - TX
10. matt99 - Shreveport
11. bigdaddyII - Houma
12. sprintertech-bridge city,la.<<<<<<<add me too cajun if its ever decided on id come.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.