DODGE RAM FORUM banner

SRT Hauler Pics....

6K views 38 replies 20 participants last post by  bretster 
#1 ·
See less See more
Reactions: mySRT8u and Chili1K
#34 ·
You are correct. My situation changed and I had to traded it in for another MOPAR that can tow my SRT. It's been fun but I'm not going to be back on here as much until I get a replacement SRT Hauler.

#35 ·
Well, I have found the truck and am very interested in it. Figured I would be able to find something online by searching for the SRT Hauler. Very nice name and very nice looking truck. If everthing goes good, I should be signing papers tomorrow for it. Anything that I should know about the truck?

#36 ·
Put her back to stock tune, left the slush mats, MOPAR mud flaps, valve stem covers on and the Billet Technology Catch Can minus the extension. The bed rails and nerf bars came with it when I bought her. Also that spray on liner is the Rhino Liner eXterme. It's also the only liner that Rhino Liner puts on in this area. It's commercial grade. Only mention about my truck you will find online except for here are the twits I've had back and forth with SRT about it and my SRT8. She's a good truck and I hate to depart with her; however, my situation changed and I need a Durango. Next RAM I get I'll name her SRT Hauler as well but that won't be for a while.

#38 ·
I know that I haven't been on here for a LONG while....

A lot was going on with work plus I had to trade in my SRT Hauler for a Durango (which was named SRT Hauler Mark II after towing my 6.1 Liters of Hurst Equipped MOPAR Goodness from GA to El Paso, TX like a champ.

BUT!!!!

Since I am close to retirement and I am planning on starting my own business, I got rid of the Durango and got a 2014 3500 Tradesman.

I will post pics of the new SRT Hauler the first chance I have at doing a shoot with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.