DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Trailblazer SS

5K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  BlackRamHemi 
#1 ·
Coming home from our local Mopar chapter car show yesterday. Nice little run with a Trailblazer SS going down interstate. I pulled up on him, he moved over, then paced me. Guess they were checking out the truck, then when I heard him kick it down, I did the same... started walking him when both our speed limiters kicked in. Was still a good feeling though. I couldn't pull on them in my 2004 Hemi Ram... but the R/T ;) ... got a thumbs up from him when I took the next exit ramp.

#6 ·
The R/T will walk most of Rams, so just might be a fair fight.....Hmmm....a tactic change might be in order. ;)

#8 ·
r/t would be no cake walk for a tbss.....r/t with predator should easily handle a tbss.....good one buddy!

#10 ·
I have a TBSS with basically the same mods as my 2010 RCSB Ram with 3.92's. Ran them side by side at the track, TBSS kills the Dodge by about about 4-5 tenths every time. They're quick.

#12 · (Edited)
I have a TBSS with basically the same mods as my 2010 RCSB Ram with 3.92's. Ran them side by side at the track, TBSS kills the Dodge by about about 4-5 tenths every time. They're quick.
Where? I never knew they had a track in Veg?
What kind of numbers you running?

Castrol Raceway in Edmonton is practically a second home to me,
I've anialated several Chevy SS pickups, but I'm lowered and run 4 295/45R17 DR's on my RCSB 4x4 at the track.

I just added a new Diablo Trinity Monday, and she's going in for a cam and custom dyno tune real soon from Chris at http://www.ccmrmobiledyno.com/

Have not seen a TBSS out there to line up with yet, but now I'll be watching for one.

FWIW, I've beat down an SRT8 Jeep GC already, so I aint skeerd :box2:

#16 ·
nice kill bud....gotta love the rush:)

#17 ·
The TBSS's that run at our tracks are really fast, I forget the times but i know i was impressed considering my times are 13.0x's na/12.3's sprayin.. I think a few of them were runnin 11's..

#19 · (Edited)
Well it was a great night at the track last night DA range was 2250-2600
I left the DR's at home for the first time since I bought them last August.

The Grappler's really suck as a track tire LoL! bad traction and about 8lbs heavier than stock G/Y's, and I was at full weight,
with 1/2 tank of gas and my BakFlip on...best pass with the Trinity was 14.616 / 96.75mph.

I'm usually a full 5 tenths quicker on my DR's, so I would have been 14.0-14.1 last night.
With a little weight reduction I likely would have picked up a 13.9xx slip.

No TBSS's out last night, but as usual about 4 SRT8 Jeep GC's
best one (also running a Trinity Tuner) was low 12's, the slowest one was 14.10

My best BowTie kill was a new 6.2L QC Silverado, his best was 15.3 (bone stock on 17's) w/3.73's
even my buddy with a 10'QC Hemi Ram 4x4, similar to mine (tuner/intake/exhaust/3.55's/20's)
beat him by at least 3 tenths head to head and by as much as 5 tenths on his best run.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.