DODGE RAM FORUM banner

I've taken the plunge!

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  erm 
#1 ·
So, a few weeks ago I upgraded my stereo to a JVC KW-NT3HDT Navigation Unit. But now I want to upgrade the entire rest of the stero system.

Today I purchased the stuff below:

Kicker 1000 Watt Mono Amp (10DX1000.1)
2 10 in Kicker CompVR Subs (400 Watts RMS) (10CVR104)
FoxAcoustics Dual 10 in Sub Box - haven't order yet, but will next week when it becomes available
Kicker 4ch Amp - 75 Watt RMS per channel (10IX500.4)
Kicker KS6.2 Component Speakers - 75 Watts RMS - 2 sets
Kicker KS35 Dash Speakers
And all the neccessary accessories.

I got a hellava deal through eBay, while still using an authorized Kicker Dealer. It should have run about $2000 for all this, but I only paid $1250. Not to mention the $700 I saved on doing the head unit install my self. My complete system for Radio, Satelite, Subs, Speakers, Amps, box, etc will only hit $2000. Much better then the $2700 Dodge wanted just for that stock head unit. When I get the install done, I should have an awesome system.

Oh, and I just added my AVS InChannel Window Visors, and Stampede Hood Deflector. I also ordered my N-Fab Cab Length nerf bars, and will be doing my Line-X bed liner next 2 weeks!

The next 2-4 weeks of installs ought to be pretty cool!

What do you guys think?

See less See more
#4 ·
I can't yet. I just ordered it all today. It won't be in until Monday, but I will be out of town for 10 days, and then I'm back for a week and then heading to Tampa Florida for 6 months. Plus I have to wait for the sub enclosure to become available next week, order it and get it in. I will start the install as soon I get to Florida in about 3 weeks. I can't wait.

#5 ·
I have every intention of doing pics. I want this to be a very professional install. So I am going to try to take my time and document everything. I will post pics as I go, or when I get done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.