DODGE RAM FORUM banner

What did you do to your Ram today?

6M views 8K replies 2K participants last post by  Wile E. Coyote Jr. 
#1 ·
First off, I apologize if there is already a thread for this. I looked and used the search function and did not see one.

I'll start off:

I changed the oil and went to synthetic, changed the transfer case fluid, killed the door chime and sealed the LED 3rd brake light the previous owner neglected to. Last night, I installed my old 12's under the back seat.

Reactions: dbdj28
#1,073 ·
I haven't posted in a while or really done anything to my truck, but I went ahead and ordered new EBC Sport rotors and EBC Green stuff pads for it, Figured it's good of a time as any.

#1,083 ·
In the first two days since delivery, I have dropped in a Console Vault, installed the locking lug nuts, and added a spare tire cable lock. Obviously none of these prevent theft, maybe only discourage it, but I feel better. And now that it has finally stopped raining here, my Black Sport get's its first wash and maybe wax today.

#1,084 ·
Well completely cleaned and rearranged my garage so my new truck will fit. Scheduled to be shipped on Monday so should have it in 10-14 days. Had to move my work bench to the ladies side if the garage. She was thrilled of course lol

#1,088 ·
Flushed the radiator, which from the look of it was never done, filled the freon, changed the oil, cleaned the air intake manifold (yuck!), new distributor cap and rotor, new spark plugs and wires, and the real cherry of the day, I found out the last guy had stripped the number three spark plug, but I'll deal with that later.