DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Looking for trailer tow mirrors?

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Otterdriver 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I'm looking for trailer tow mirrors for my boyfriend's 2011 Dodge Ram Sport edition. I'd ask him, but it's a Christmas gift. I know the part number is 82207298, but they're different model years. More commonly, 2008. Where can I find 10-12 trailer tow mirrors that would work for his truck?

#2 ·
For a truck that new, it's gonna be a dealer only item.

Good luck!

ps: That's a nice gift if he tows a lot or has expressed a want for those mirrors. He should hang on to you...tight!!! :smileup:

#3 ·
#5 ·
Go to Rockauto.com, follow through the listing starting with Dodge, click on 2010, even though you have the 2011, it lists tow mirrors complete with everything including the fish eye and puddle lamp, the plain black are listed for $160 a piece or $187 for the chrome mirrors. If you click on the part number it shows it compatible for the 2011's. :Hey:

#6 ·
Ram 1500 Tow Mirrors

Thanks for the tip, Otterdriver! I've been looking for the same for my 2011 Outdoorsman. Went to the dealer to ask, and the parts guy stared at the screen and said there was no way for him to tell what kind of mirrors they were from the 25 or so he had available.

I've got a 2012 Outdoorsman brochure in front of me, and they're clearly shown in one of the photos, so I know they're available. Now I know I can get them on the aftermarket for less than half the OEM cost.

Appreciate the info!

~Chris

#8 ·
Thanks for the tip, Otterdriver! I've been looking for the same for my 2011 Outdoorsman. Went to the dealer to ask, and the parts guy stared at the screen and said there was no way for him to tell what kind of mirrors they were from the 25 or so he had available.

I've got a 2012 Outdoorsman brochure in front of me, and they're clearly shown in one of the photos, so I know they're available. Now I know I can get them on the aftermarket for less than half the OEM cost.

Appreciate the info!

~Chris
Yeah, no sweat!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.