DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Best Bush bumper on a 2010 Power Wagon

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Iamahemi 
#1 ·
Have a 2010 2500 Power Wagon. When it was delivered the no-mind who drove it up left the winch loose and upon recieiving the truck it already had a dent in the bumper from the hook bashing against it. Had that bumper replace (dealer cost) and shortly after I put a dent in the new bumper.

I was gently letting an ATVer know he was on private property and should stop trying to take my fence apart - point was made - but bumper was dented.

The truck is not lifted, other than the 2" it got from the factory for being a Power Wagon, so I don't want to get too aggressive but looking for something rugged enough to withstand a little abuse, accomidates the existing winich and doesn't look too hillbilly. Any pics and suggestions.

#2 ·
Aluminess makes a power wagon specific bumper so the winch can stay in the stock location. Most of the other winch bumpers relocate the winch into the bumper which make them stick out farther.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.