DODGE RAM FORUM banner

I'm sure this has been done to death, but...Super 10 or Cherry Bomb Extreme?

5K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  BmoreReg 
#1 ·
I'm getting rid of the Flowmaster Super 40 that's on my truck and replacing it with either the Extreme or the Super 10. I'm leaning toward the Extreme. Glasspacks or a straight pipe will be too loud, but the Super 40 isn't loud enough. Thoughts?

#4 ·
I had the dod18m and the dod14m and was debating the super 44, super 10 and the cherry bomb extreme. I listened to you tube videos over and over and over because I didn't want to make a third mistake. I'm so glad I picked the cherry bomb extreme and I get compliments from the guys at work. As far as loud hell ya but you can control it with the go pedal.:smileup: FAAAST Freddie is 100% correct with cutouts having options(Sleeper---> Beast with the flick of a switch).

#6 ·
i have a super 44 with resonator delete, its loud as hell..
if you went with straight pipes, or a super 10 your going to get some serious interior drone.

friend has a super 10 on his ford, cant even hear each other talking in the cab at certain RPM ranges due to insane drone.

#9 ·
I love the sound of my Cherry Bomb Extreme but it did really piss me off when Jeg's delivered my muffler and I opened the box to see a nice sticker on the muffler "MADE IN CHINA". When I looked directly on Cherry Bomb's website they claimed it's all made in the "USA".

#11 ·
Super 10 w/resonators removed here. Gets insanely loud at WOT, it gets a little poppy at times - sound could be deeper (I ran it through stock exhaust tips) and I lost a little bit of mid-range torque. Great rumble at low RPMs, sounds awesome on a cold start (turns heads). Drone is not as bad as people say, my girlfriend loves the sound from the inside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.