DODGE RAM FORUM banner

PICS - 6" Pro Comp, 22" MHT Fuel Hostage, 35" Toyo M/T

5K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  RyanJM 
#1 ·
I got new my rig going, just thought I would post some pictures for the people who're interested. I've certainly used this forum for my own inspiration so just returning the favor.

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire

See less See more
#5 ·
Very killer. Me likey.

#8 ·
Love the truck!!!!!!!! Beautiful

#9 ·
Thanks everyone, glad you like it.

Blitzkrieg- The wheels are 22 x 9.5 with 5" back spacing, and I think that's -6 mm offset. There is another member here with the same color truck and all black hostages in 20s with 37" tires if you want to see them to help make up your mind. Although fender flares are going on tomorrow there at the shop getting painted right now. I think it needs them to look alittle more aggressive, its the Power Wagon flares, so they won't be too bulky, just a nice touch in my opinion.

#11 ·
Looks really good JTMoney85. I really like those machined hostages and were the ones I was going to get before I changed my mind and got the octanes.

#13 ·
Old12school3 - Thanks, the ride is not much different than factory but, it does drive different mainly because of the larger tires and center of gravity. I won't say it rides better but definitely not any worse than factory. The lift is a cross member bolt on kit from Procomp, so no welding. On the 2012 it didn't require any cutting at all.

#22 ·
Nice truck. I was thinking about getting those in 20's for my 09 ram crew whenever I actually get it back from the dealer. Taking forever to get the new drivshaft and rear in because the warranty company blames the dealer and so on. You know how it goes no on ever wants to pay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.