DODGE RAM FORUM banner

rear end recall/brake control flash great new to me dealer

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  pjs1660 
#1 ·
I called last week and sey up the appointment for the recall and brake flashing. Goth the truck from a dealer an hour away pretty much based on truck in stock and price. We had issues with the dealer beginning at delivery and lasting for about a moth and a half. So i decided i didn't want to return to them for service so i looked for a closer one. I talked to the service writer and the parts department and told them what i needed done but that i bought elsewhere and was unhappy with them and was looking for a dealer/ service dept i could deal with long term they told me that they wanted to be that dealer. Well based on my experience today i was quite impressed with Spitzer chrysler/ dodge/ram in Cleveland. they are a recently reopened dealer who fought their sclosing and won. i got to the service dept about 10 min before they were offically open but they stated to help me right away. set up the recall repair and they said it would be $100 for the brake flash. i declined.i then grabbed my lunch bucket and a dozen donuts out of my truck and went back in to meet the shuttle driver, gave the donuts to the service writer and told her they were for the shop and jim in parts. about 5 min later while they were taking me to work she called me and said if i give you $50 off do you want to get the control flashed? i agreed. about 2 pm they called and told me my truck was ready and my bill was $40 for the flash and i could pay with a credit card and they would deliver my truck to me at work so i didn;t have to go out of my way to pick up my truck. 45 min later my freshly washed truck was dropped of to me. i think i've found my new dealer/ service dept

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.