DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Ordered my new duratracs today

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  gonefishin776 
#1 ·
Hopefully getting them Friday.. I'm pretty excited I got 285/70r17..

Anyone got any pix with the stock rims? And should I do white letters out?

#3 ·
I've been doing a lot of research and talked to a bunch of people and looked at a lot of tires.. And the goodyears were my final decision was debating the BFG all terrains aswell but wanted the more aggressive look.. And I'm getting a pretty good deal or being in Canada lol

#4 ·
I couldn't get them in 285 65 20 so I went to 17 inch rims and am running 285 70 17 but on aftermarket rims. You'll love them. And, blackout. Always blackout.

#5 ·
#6 ·
Got the tires on and done.. I called the shop yesterday and one got lost in shipping so I had to wait till today.. And ofcourse I got some pix

285/70r17

So far so good I really like them ride smooth and they are quiet.. Absolutely would recommend them to anyone

#15 ·
what did you get?

i must have missed out on you getting rid of the truck.

nice tires dodgeboy

#12 ·
Ahh yea no doubt... Gotta do what you gotta do I guess man.. Just a shame having to get rid of the truck but if it's for the better.. Then it is what it is man

#14 ·
In the winter I tend not to pay much attention to the fuel milage cause it's cold an the fuel economy sucks anyway and plus when there's snow I tend to just romp on it every chance I can so its not that accurate ill try and see if I can get an accurate number this weekend I'm going out of town on the highway so ill see

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.