DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Automatic windshield problem?

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  FeedMetal 
#1 ·
Today I was driving and it was not raining at all but my windshield wipers started going constantly. The windshield was dry and I had to turn them off to make them stop. I turned them back on and they seem to be fine again. I feel like my truck is falling apart all of a sudden.

#4 ·
Today I was driving and it was not raining at all but my windshield wipers started going constantly. The windshield was dry and I had to turn them off to make them stop. I turned them back on and they seem to be fine again. I feel like my truck is falling apart all of a sudden.
I don't understand the part in bold.

Your wipers were running "constantly" on their own, so you turned them "off" and back "on" then they seemed fine? Huh?

I'm confused.....

:thk:

#5 ·
I don't understand the part in bold.

Your wipers were running "constantly" on their own, so you turned them "off" and back "on" then they seemed fine? Huh?

I'm confused.....

:thk:
hes saying he lef this wipers on auto, and they randomly started going when there was no rain. he turned em off...then back on (auto) and they seemed fine.

i have also had this happen, i think it was yesterday or the day before. the bug splatter could be the cause i guess...where exactly is the auto sensor??

#11 ·
i seem to have this happen to randomly.
happened today. was 32 C out and no rain. they started going. had to turn it off then back on again. i was like wtf? almost forgot to push harder on the gas under the overpass lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.