DODGE RAM FORUM banner

RAM on it's way out, Harley on it's way in...

1K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Kcbigbadram 
#1 ·
Well fellas, I'm gonna try to sell the RAM and get back on a bike. I really hate to get rid of it, but I can't afford both:(. I've rode bikes off and on my whole life, and I just feel it's time to get back on, not to mention gas is expensive, lol! I have it listed in the F/S section if anyone wants to check it out. This forum is awesome, and there's a bunch of good guys on here! I'll still hang around here, and I'll still try to contribute as much as possible. Take care!

Reactions: SFVDOC
#2 ·
that's unfortunate it. I like your truck.

good luck, and stay safe on the bike

#4 ·
Its a shame to see such a nice truck moving on, but it's understandable especially in an environment where a bike could be used almost every day.
At least you are selling the Ram for a Harley and not something pointless :LOL:.
Best of luck in the future and good luck with the sale. Btw what type of Harley are you looking at?

#5 ·
Haven't made up my mind yet. It's either going to be a Street Bob, ST Slim, or a Road King. Waiting for the '14's to drop in a few weeks, and take some test rides!
I would never disrespect the RAM by getting rid of it for any bike besides HD, lol!

Reactions: Asur
#10 · (Edited)
Funny. I feel exactly the opposite way, lol. I'm gonna buy an old truck for cash.:icon1: Different strokes for different folks, eh?
Guess that i am lucky
Well I guess you are!:kissass: J/K'in man! :LOL:

#12 ·
lol - I sold my bike to get the Ram. With a kid in college I couldn't afford both. That was almost 3 years ago. The wife and I are Jonesing to get back on a bike. My son graduates next year so maybe. My last ride was a 2004 FLHTCI. Damn, I miss that bike.

#16 ·
Already a member;). What's your username? Mine is HarDlife. Seems to be a cool forum so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.