DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Any Lowered Trucks On Here?

148K views 290 replies 117 participants last post by  fireproof69 
#1 · (Edited)
Lets see some pictures!

I have 2" drop shackles on the rear to level it out.

Here is an older picture of my truck with and without the shackles.

Stock.

See less See more
#2 ·
I love the color. Did you lower the front any?

When you said lowered, I thought you meant something like this:

It doesn't look like that anymore. As you can imagine, I completely lost interest.

Reactions: GT
#3 ·
Thanks! No the front is stock. I will edit the post to show the stock height so you can see the difference. I would love to have a 2"/4" drop done on it but dont want to risk killing my warranty.

Very custom S-10 looks cool!

#8 ·
Hey Dave! I love the truck! I am a big fan of lowered trucks, and raised trucks! Thanks for the pics! Do you still have it?

#12 ·
MeanGirl, I didn't get rid of it. I still have it but not in the condition as in the pic. I lost interest in it, that's why I parked it. Tropies are nothing but dust collectors. The real trophies were the times that the truck appeared in most of the major truck magazines. I still have the mags. Maybe I'll scan them and start my own thread about it. Have to get the computer fixed first.

#14 ·
Thank you, 300Addict, yes it made the cover of Truckin' magazine. They covered 'The Mini Truck Nationals" in Pidgeon Forge. It was a small inset picture but on the cover none the less. I was standing in front of it when they snapped the picture. I made that show for 3 years running and on the third I took 3rd place in my class. It was also, in "MiniTruckin'" . They covered a show in Myrtle Beach and there was a half page picture of the truck. I made it as far as Atlanta for the Nopi Nationals. I did a couple of other shows and ended up being in Rollin Revue, then I lost interest. I parked it in 01 and it's been sitting since. The only work that I didn't do was the upholstery. Everything else I did. It's even got Recarro buckets in it. LOL..

G
#27 ·
Nice trucks on here.

My 2002 rolling business card,and the original static drop over 5" frt 8" rear for 3rd gen rams.

Loved the truck but moved on to a 2004 which was also slammed 5-7 for a bit but now sporting a custom 16" lift on current 37" tires waiting for funds for 42" Swampers.

same truck 10" lift

Now with 16"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.