DODGE RAM FORUM banner

dodge v10 tuner?

5K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  grandpav10 
#1 ·
i was lookin to buy a edge cs gas tuner for my 1999 dodge v10 but all the websites say it doesnt fit, but my truck has an obdII port so i dont understand why it doesn't. can someone help please.:4-dontknow:

#2 · (Edited)
not sure about edge. check out SCT. apparently the SCT website doesn't list their full product line but if you talk to sean at hemifevertuning he can tell you whats what. I know the 98 v10 are tunable so your 99 should be.

oh thats for the gas though. U have diesel. still wouldn't hurt to talk to him

#3 ·
i was lookin to buy a edge cs gas tuner for my 1999 dodge v10 but all the websites say it doesnt fit, but my truck has an obdII port so i dont understand why it doesn't. can someone help please.:4-dontknow:
not sure about edge. check out SCT. apparently the SCT website doesn't list their full product line but if you talk to sean at hemifevertuning he can tell you whats what. I know the 98 v10 are tunable so your 99 should be.

oh thats for the gas though. U have diesel. still wouldn't hurt to talk to him
Might have cummins in the name, but he's looking for something for the V10. I second asking Sean, he's good at figuring out what SCT is compatible with if not listed outright.

#4 ·
good look. not familiar with those years/engines so I didnt know. well
that's good for him then

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.