DODGE RAM FORUM banner

A.R.E Z series Topper

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Studbuster 
#1 ·
Hey All, this would be my first post, been poking around for awhile. In fact, I just bought a 2009 Ram 1500, ordered the A.R.E Z Series Topper. Hope to have the truck by this weekend, topper will take a few weeks, was wondering if anyone has this topper and if so, could post a pic so I can see what it looks like on the truck!! This is in fact the very first Dodge anything I have ever owned, am really looking forward to getting this truck, I just test drove a quad cab, sales person said it was pretty close to being equipped like the one I'm getting, which is in another state. The 09's are getting kinda hard to find, but with all the intensives for 09's I couldn't resist!! Anyway, sorry to babel, just wanted to say hey and if I could see some pics with toppers, I would appreciate it!! :smiley_thumbs_up:
Sorry, what I have coming is a laramie crew, black!!

Thanks

#4 ·
Congratulations on the purchase . Would be great if you could go to the User Cp at the top of the page and complete your profile . It would show us your info on your truck when you post a comment or need help with something . Afterwards stop by the newbie section and receive your official welcoming . Talk to ya soon Tom .

#5 ·
GOOD LUCK WITH A.R.E. TOPPERS!!

Ordered my MX series topper and full rear door 04-29-09. I have the top, but NO read door! Latest call was told "in all honesty,the first of the year!" R&D is behind. If I did'nt need the full door I'd be down the road.

Why am I waiting, good question. My wife of 46 years had a stroke 11 years ago and it's the only door that will allow her chair to be loaded.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.