DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Superchips 3715

5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  deanthecrabman 
#1 ·
I bought this for my truck last year and had it reprogrammed by SuperChips so it is on its newest revision. I just sold my truck and no longer have a need for it. It worked awesome on my lightly modified truck [intake and exhaust]. I am looking for $175

The 3715 model is for gas Trucks - 3.9L, 5.2L & 5.9L from 1998-2003. The entry on this model is:

Superchips MAX MicroTuner part number 3715 fits gas powered Dodge Pickup Trucks and SUVs. Dubbed the TriTune Max MicroTuner, these SUPERCHIPS models feature three different tuning options aimed at specific vehicle usage. The 3715 Max MicroTuner is now available with an 87 octane program, a 91-93 octane towing program and a 91-93 octane high performance program.

SuperChips Max MicroTuner 3715 has the ability to program the 3.9L V6, 5.2L and 5.9L V8s motors only
Results vary by vehicle - your results could be better
Raise or eliminate top speed limiter*
Increase rev limiter*
Calibrate for changes in tire size*
More hauling power and pulling power
No tools necessary for installation

Top that off with Superchips’ exclusive DTC...Diagnostic Trouble Code notification. Superchips new MAX MicroTuners can read the diagnostic codes, display them and let you see what the problem is.

TriTune Fuel:

87 Octane program: Little or no power gains but automatics get better shifting trans and all user adjustment options as listed above. 91-93 Octane fuel not required. Colder Thermostat not required.

91-93 Octane Perf/Tow program: Horsepower and Torque gains without worry of detonation (pinging) under load, automatics get better shifting trans and all user adjustment option as listed above work. 91-93 Octane Premium fuel required. Colder Thermostat not required.

91-93 Octane High Performance program: Maximum Horsepower and Torque gains, automatics get better shifting trans and all user adjustment option as listed above work. 91-93 Octane Premium fuel required. Use of this program while hauling or towing loads may cause detonation (pinging) under load. Colder Thermostat not required.

#3 ·
good luck with the sale bud!!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.