DODGE RAM FORUM banner

my new ram r/t

6K views 38 replies 16 participants last post by  crazysrt8guy 
#1 ·
So yesterday i went to the dealer and traded in my 2013 Ram Black Express for a 2014 Ram R/T. Man I'm glad i bought the R/T. The truck is so much nicer inside and out. I really love that 8 speed. Heres a pic of her at the dealer after she got a wash. :smileup:

See less See more
#2 ·
That is one sweet Rig! Congrats!

#15 · (Edited)
Just got my BT 964SP installed yesterday andthe truck is a whole new animal now. It makes the truck do what it is supposed to do. Absolutely love it. I have owned and modded all sorts of cars and trucks and this is the best Mod I have ever put on a vehicle. I did install the Spohn adjustable bar and the shorter front end links

#20 ·
what is a BT 964SP?

#22 ·
ah I see.. Nice!

#25 ·
Do the BellTech 964SP, you won't regret it!!!

#38 ·
I went back to factory specs, or close to them. What made the biggest difference after lowering was changing out the front sway bar end links for the shorter F-150 links. Take a look in the "Lowering" section of this forum, you'll find a wealth of knowledge shared by members. So much knowledge your wallet will scream:smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.