DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Cut off speed??

4K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  mrideau 
#1 ·
I have a 2014 R/T and I was racing yesterday on the highway and my truck just got to 106 and just stayed there. Does any one else have a different cutoff speed??

#16 ·
My dealer tells me that Chrysler will not allow them to be set any higher than 106 because the S rated tires are only suppose to be good for 112. I ask if I was to swap tires for Z rated if he would be able to change it and still he said no. He also said any aftermarket tuner would void my warranty.

#17 ·
My dealer tells me that Chrysler will not allow them to be set any higher than 106 because the S rated tires are only suppose to be good for 112. I ask if I was to swap tires for Z rated if he would be able to change it and still he said no. He also said any aftermarket tuner would void my warranty.
You are absolutely right. But the new Diablo does not leave any fingerprint. If you need to take your truck to the dealership for some reason, just reload the stock tune and leave your tuner at the house. When you get the truck back home, reload the tune and off you go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.