DODGE RAM FORUM banner

How many 14 RT's are on here

5K views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  mrideau 
#1 ·
???? I've been told there are no 14 RT's....

#7 · (Edited)
They are around but may need a little searching, depending on where you live. Bought my White RT in May. Only White one I found in Ga.. I had to drive an hour and a half to the dealer who had it, Red ones are the hardest to find here.

I have since made it a "one of one" I debadged it then put an SRT badge on the front grill and SRT8 on the tailgate. On the front quarter panels it now says 6.4L Hemi.

Probably the only '14 SRT8 Ram, appearance wise.

I've also added a bedrug, a painted to match tonneau cover and dropped it 2/4. I think of it as my "Muscle Car with a Big-Ass trunk".

Attachments

#11 ·
I maybe buying one shortly will keep yall updated! Actually just saw a red one a few days ago it looked saaweet!

#20 ·
Just bought a brand new 2014 2 weeks ago its my first R/T , ( not a big demand for 4x2 trucks in seattle ).... the first time i saw one was in 2011 and the dealer had just gotten it in. I thought it was the coolest truck i had ever seen and i still feel the same way.
Anyway... Iam looking forward to doing a few mods, first things first is a lowering kit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.