DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Show Your Shift Knobs

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Twizzy228 
#1 ·
I want to replace the stock shift handle with an old school white round knob with R/T engraved and in the RT red/orange color.

Can't seem to find anything like that so far. Billet Tech has it in black but not sure what the R/T engraving would be like.

#2 ·
The possibilities are endless for old school- ball shift knobs. I went with the Mopar Tee grip because it is a comfortable place to rest my hand when not on the wheel.
I have seen a white R/T ball shift knob at a recent car show- caught my eye immediately and looked good.
While were on the subject... has anyone placed a cool looking Billet cover over their Dial shifter..... ya know.... just for looks. That seems like a market that has yet to be tapped.

#5 ·
Brian, I like your pistol grip as well but again I think it will be too hot for the desert. The main reason I was thing old school with a white, some sort of plastic ball.

Does anybody know the thread size on the stock shift lever?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.