DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Converting my 2011 Ram Express to an R/T

56K views 255 replies 44 participants last post by  RIPPMODS 
#1 ·
I am in the process of converting my 2011 Ram Express to an R/T. So far I have the painted side mirrors and door handles. Also I just ordered spyder halo headlights. Next I need the 22" wheels and sport hood. If anyone has seen someone selling either of these please let me know. This week I will have my 2" rear lowering kit by ground force installed and I recently out the nav system in it. i will have pics soon. Has anyone else done this yet?

#136 ·
Agreed but it's going to be very expensive. The aftermarket is going to have to incorporate some sort of 'code scanner' to rob the code each key cycle and then feed it back to the ECU. Then they have to modify the program itself. Hopefully the program doesn't have to D/L each time because then it won't be a feasible solution (it currently takes upwards of (20) min to D/L a program)/

#139 ·
Damnit dodgert I wanted those! Lol

#143 · (Edited)
Got it installed at a muffler shop here in ga and is it a 1970 glasspack no but it is very beefy and when you get on it people know it

in fact here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-lqOpmgBN8

for under 250 installed cant beat it ill do the whole system when a tuner comes out and then ill get headers and such so that way they will be able to perform to there standards with the rev limiter and all the other crap you cant adjust i cant see shelling out the big bucks yet on a exhaust system , but one day they will put a tuner out them oh ya lol

#145 ·
that white rt they had at the bottom on 28s after the vid. played was sweet even though i would never want rims that big

#148 ·
yeah they didnt look that big i have 24s and i know i wouldnt want anything bigger

#153 ·
i dont mind them just would want them

#154 ·
Update on my progress- The 22" R/T wheels were just put on today and tomorrow I will have my new LED replacement bulbs put on. Also this weekend I will be painting my brake calipers red. The next parts that I will be ordering will be a K&N Intake and a magnaflow exhaust!! It would be nice if the tuners were coming soon! Other then that my future mods are upgrading the audio, leather seats, billet badges, and light tint on taillights.

#155 ·
Would it not of been easier to do the cals while you were swapping out the rims lol and let me know when you want to order the intake i can get it for you for a whole lot cheaper.And did you get the whole exhaust or just the muffler and if you want the taillights done let me know im a pro and can make them look like glass.

#158 ·
Lol for like 200 you could of got the muffler and the y pipe and get the same performance and i can get either intake and let me know how much i get get a 75% discount dont want to say how much then ill get slammed with pm's so send me a message and tell me which one then ill tell u how much i can get one for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.