DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Fabbin' up some custom vented fenders

8K views 66 replies 30 participants last post by  RamItAll 
#1 ·
I've built these fenders foa few of my LX buddies in the car club and now it's my turn to do mine! The brand new fenders were only $125 my cost, why not! Here's what I've got so far........

See less See more
#4 ·
That is pretty cool man, must be nice to be able to do your own work like that! Look forward to seeing your progress here! :smileup:

- Cajun

#5 ·
Looking forward to seeing the finished project.

#11 ·
:smileup:That too me is going to look totally hot..............Awsome idea and totally looking forward on seeing it finished. Thanks:smileup:

#16 ·
nah, theyre goin on mine and its stock suspension right now plus its a 4x4
but plans to level out the rear with bags and putting 24's on. As far as another set for some of you guys......we'll talk, let me get these done and y'all see the outcome. Got a little behind this week, I plan on fabbing up all the brackets friday night and possibly welding them all up by middle of next week. In primer by next weekend fingers crossed.

#23 ·
You do some awesome work.

#25 ·
Looks great can't wait for a finished product! :smileup:

#27 ·
Well progress haulted for a few weeks, I ran out of the thick steel I needed to reinforce the openings. Finally got my hands on some so....game on! Plans are to keep the slots open, no mesh, but I will be hiding some blue LED lights inside them tapped off of my blinkers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.