DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Oh yeah baby!!!!

3K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  gfviperman 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Heck yeah that's awesome! Just glad the news is catching up with what the rest of us already know! :smileup:

- Cajun

#7 ·
People are retarded about this nationality bullshit. Good aesthetics and quality engineering speak for themselves. I've owned a 98 Ram and have had my 2010 Ram for over a year now and absolutely love it. Several of my friends are die hard Taco enthusiasts and having been in some pretty hard terrain with them, Toyota definitely makes a solid truck. I just think the Ram is a much better looking truck. But I think Toyota's greatest off road vehicle is the old FJ. We had a fleet of them at a deer lease in south Texas and I have NEVER seen a more bulletproof vehicle perform under that much abuse.

#8 ·
Nowadays, a Toyota is just as much american made as a Dodge/Ram. There are toyota plants in Ohio, North Carolina, Alabama and California.

#9 ·
Oh yeah, and I am spreading this across the interwebz like wildfire. Run young minions, and tell all what you have learned here. That Ram makes the best truck on earth. Period.

#10 ·
funny to read the comments, so many brand bashers, wanna be know it alls and people who want 15 seconds of fame. This is why I join brand specific forums, I am apart of an all brand sled forum and it is usually a free for all, most of what goes on over there would have someone on this forum banned for life for the same language and actions... glad to see that the RAM sales are going up and they are building a solid reputation and not riding out a reputation from 15 years ago like some other competitors.

#13 ·
I love the blurb on the Durango: "Technically speaking, the Durango is a crossover, but it's designed for people who want a real SUV, not a gigantic station wagon. "

Ain't that the truth.

It looks to me that Chrysler/Dodge/Ram are the favorites for the larger car/truck/SUV's. Personally, that's all I go for. I have a big family and want to have some leg room. I'll sacrifice a couple mpg if my knee's don't kill after a car ride.

The one thing i didn't like about the article is that the author never really went into detail on the cars. Yeah it looks good, yeah it has soft seats, but they seem to be basing everything on a picture of a car and the blurb the manufacure has on their homepage about it.

But hey, publicity is publicity!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.