DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Ram Laramie Limited

8K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  Wheels1 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
I've always wanted a Sport with the Laramie interior trim....now here it is a year after I bought mine! I love it! Sure hope it's around when it's time to retire big red cause that's my next truck!

God do I want this truck!!!!The wife can have Big Red and the Limited for me :D

#3 ·
That is a very nice looking truck but I know me, I'd have to put the badges back on lol. :)

- Cajun

#4 ·
The 2012 Ram Laramie Limited package is available in Crew Cab and Mega Cab configurations of the 1500, 2500 and 3500 with either two or four wheel drive, a short or long wheelbase and the single or dual rear wheel for HD models. We can expect the Laramie Limited to hit showrooms in the second quarter of 2012 with pricing to follow the formal debut at the 2012 Chicago Auto Show.

Auto Show opens February 8th for the News Media
Open to the public on the 10th through the 19th

#5 ·
so does this meen 3 different laramie models now? laramie, laramie lornhorn, and limited? or have they dropped one of those now? looks cool, too many sport front ends though

#7 ·
Im confused here ? I have a Laramie LONGHORN 2011, fully loaded. It is an upgrade to the Laramie, basically a Laramie with a upgraded leather interior package(longhorn badges everywhere)

So is this a limited truck a Laramie or a sport with Laramie package ? if so the what is difference between sport and Laramie ?

Warren

#8 ·
Laramie longhorns have pretty extreme western Texan styling combined with luxury..laramie limiteds will have the same level of luxury with none of that cowboy stuff :D I look at it as a sport and Laramie combo..I think it looks better than the sport!

#9 ·
Ramrt nailed it, the limited is pretty much a perfect blend of a Sport and Laramie. I've always wanted a Laramie with a sport front end....now its here. A fully loaded Sport still doesn't have as many options as a Laramie. You can't get the following in a Sport, heated rear seats, full leather interior, memory seats, or the cast wheels. The sport also lacks some of the interior detailing of the Laramie.

#10 ·
No i did not get the texas cowboy stiching . Mine has a red/brown interion with out it.

I was looking at the pictures, I guess the sport has the regular cab 4 door, where as laramie has 4 doors with bigger back doors.

#13 ·
There is no difference in the frame and body on these trucks. The quad cab has the same dimensions regardless of trim level. The crew cab has the same dimensions regardless of trim level. What separates the trucks SLT to Sport to Laramie is the trim level. Be it fender flares to audio to leather interior.

#11 ·
You think the Laramie is cool for 2012.5

Wait until you see the new
RAM TRADESMAN
1500 Tradesman HD , it is a 1500 with rear leaf springs

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2011/09/ram-shows-off-1500-tradesman-hd-longer-rambox.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or the 2013 Ram

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2012/01/spied-2013-ram-1500-shows-small-changes.html

=========================================

Or the new Long Hauler
the picture was taken 2 days ago

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2012/01/spied-a-production-ram-hd-long-hauler.html

#15 ·
The 09's and early 10's came with chrome grill with the honeycomb inserts. Late 10's, 11's appeared with color matched grill and horizontal chrome inserts, and I think the 12's are still coming this way.

#20 ·
I'm intrested in this "Ram Laramie Limited editions receive remote LED lighting at the inside door handles and a full-length light that illuminates the truck’s multi-function lower map pockets, front and rear." I also read that the piping on the seats were gray not white.

#28 ·
Saw 2 2500 4x4 crew cab diesel on saturday, sticker on both was a little under $61,000. Dealer has them marked down to around $53,000 though

Painted bumpers are an option

Interior of the black one, but white one was identical inside

#29 ·
I have been checking these out in the 1500, we looked at the Longhorn but was unable to fine one in black with the 3.92LS,, wife was liking all the stitching,but i did'nt like the big chrome bumper. not sure way if you seen my bike it's all chrome..

then we we found out about the Limited found two dealers that was getting them in,, they called today to let me they just showed up.

I'm off to see witch dealer is willing to take care of me, Not many limiteds out there that i could fine, White or Black are the only two colors i have found. even some of the bigger dealers around town here never order one. so i'm thinking there my not be many coming out this year for the 2012, the only thing i wish i could get the sport hood, Let the mod's begain,,, I think they got the idea from Harley Davidson coming out with a few custom builts. there are poeple that like to get all the goodies from the factory, and I'm one of them, 2011 UC CVO with the right color.:smileup:

#30 ·
Just got home and parked the new black Limited 1500 with the 392LS rear end it was hard to find in this area.
Very nice truck. It;s going to take forever on how to work everything that comes on it.

the wife was mad at me when i sold the 2006 MagCab 3500, and that was two years ago
she not made at me NO More

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.