DODGE RAM FORUM banner

What did you do to your Ram today?

6M views 8K replies 2K participants last post by  Wile E. Coyote Jr. 
#1 ·
First off, I apologize if there is already a thread for this. I looked and used the search function and did not see one.

I'll start off:

I changed the oil and went to synthetic, changed the transfer case fluid, killed the door chime and sealed the LED 3rd brake light the previous owner neglected to. Last night, I installed my old 12's under the back seat.

Reactions: dbdj28
#657 · (Edited)
Who makes that bed mat, where to order and how much? I dig it!
Bought it from AutoAnything...at a hell of a price..just contact them to get a low price...

Its made by Access...and its the same thing as Bedrug. However, if you ever want the tailgate part you will need to buy that part from Bedrug since Access doesnt make the tailgate portion.

Man I love it, as I was putting it in my truck. My neighbor walked across the street and looked at mine. He decieded he wanted one as well. He even has a spray-in liner in his Ford F150 and still wanted one. So I got on the phone and ordered one for him..

#659 · (Edited)
Awesome. Thanks for letting me know. I ordered a spray liner but during duck and deer season it would be nice to have a soft option to keep my gear clean.
Without question its soft. I installed my mat first before I installed my Tonneau cover and was kneeling down on it while installing the bolts for the cover..felt great on the knees and looks great.

#664 ·
Finally broke down and got me some wheels!

#665 ·
nice taste in wheels K9...looking good dude

#666 ·
Thanks bro, they sold themselves. Purdy.

#669 ·
looks cool ....do you have a picture of the whole side of your truck ?

#670 ·
Nothing too xciting...installed AVS in channel window visors...purchased from AA

#671 · (Edited)
Nothing too xciting...installed AVS in channel window visors...purchased from AA
Absolute MUST HAVE if you want a little fresh air during rainy season (9 months of the year, as you know) up here. :smileup:

My girlfriend washed mine for me when she did hers cuz I was slinging gravel making some new walkways in the yard over our weekend. Another rain related issue (mud).

#672 ·
K9...your girl sounds like a keeper ! washing your ride...i bet you love driving your truck too

#674 ·
Today I gave my truck a bath (automatic car wash). It was filthy before. I was waiting until the majority of breakup was done but that didnt happen... This week is all in the 30's :i_rolleyes:

#677 ·
i cleaned up the wiper motor ground on my 81. hopefully it works good for a long time now. it sucked having to pop the hood and ground it to make it start working. i also freed up the park brake pivot thing on my 81. now my park brake works fairly good.

#683 ·
Lookin good man! Get some more pics up with the mods, especially the rims. Was kinda wondering how that would look. :smileup:

#691 ·
Smoked the tails! Spray on tint....still drying

Attachments

#693 ·
i replaced the exterior light fuse in my 81 yet again. starting to get irritating. there is nothing consistent about the fuse blowing. can't find a short and as far as i know there is less than 10 amps of draw on the circuit since my headlights are on relays and it has a 25 amp fuse.