DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New look to front end - Recon Projectors and Plasti-dipped Grille!

4K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  hyperlitejacko 
#1 ·
Big change up front with these 2 mods, really makes a difference IMO.

Let me know what you guys think!

Before

Just Headlights

Both!

See less See more
#2 ·
Here's 2 more.. I know everyone loves pictures

#3 ·
:smileup:ONE WORD..................SAWEEEET:smileup:

#4 ·
Thanks Bones :D I'm diggin the new look

#6 ·
Thanks it really did, I love that stuff and would recommend it to anyone!

#8 ·
I liked the look of the recon ones more to be honest, I saw another post with the spyder ones and they weren't the same. Unless it was a different year/gen. I posted a question under the lighting section though, you've installed these light maybe you can help me out?

#11 ·
Well I wish I would have known that before and saved some money! lol I was actually gonna get the Spyder lights then at the last minute changed my mind and went with Recon. Whats done is done.

Heres a link to the post rather than me write it all up again, thanks

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=92333

#12 ·
Ya i found it i answered you and actually i did make a post like 2 months ago about the headlights use the search feature it saves a lot of time on here cause theres 100's of posts a day. But i was just trying to save folks money but if you like them and they work then its win/win lol

#13 ·
Right I got ya now, I remember that and was going to get the spyders but I saw another post and from what I saw the spyder lights were completely different, I'm looking for that thread now. Either way though I appreciate you looking out for everyone, I'm happy with mine either way lol

#15 ·
Thanks a lot bro appreciate it :D

#17 ·
It really does, thanks a lot. I'm almost completely blacked out now, just have the wheels, Ram heads, and hemi badges. I like the little bit of chrome left though, not sure if I'm going to change too much more. New wheels eventually.

#18 ·
That looks badass bud! Cant wait to do my headlights and wheels this winter and then I'll be blacked out enough for my liking too. Need a little contrast I think with all the black so I'll be getting a black/machined wheel instead of an all black one.

#21 ·
Thanks a lot everyone, I've had a few compliments out and about already.

#22 ·
thoes are 2 sweeeeet mods bud!!!! have you thought about taking the fender badge off aswell???? i think that would really set er off nicely

#23 ·
Thanks a lot man!! I have thought about it, that and the 4x4 badge.. just having a hard time letting go, I know it will look good just can't commit.

#24 ·
Looks great, nice job on your mods, really love the headlights! :smileup:

- Cajun

#25 ·
Thanks a lot Cajun :D

#28 ·
Looks great! Have you thought about very lightly tinting the fog lights?
I never would have thought about tinting any sort of light until I saw it on here and how good it could look..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.