811K views 3K replies 728 participants last post by  dsatexas 
#1 ·
just a forum to post pictures of your 4th gen rams mods or not lets see them

#2,639 ·
nice trucks guys........

#2,641 ·
Thats a badass looking truck ! thanks for sharing

#2,643 ·
Been on the forum a couple months, have pics in a couple other posts, but I'll throw 'em on here, as well.

Lots of great looking trucks out there!

#2,656 ·
Heres mine, so far Ive got HBS 2.5" spacers, a DeeZee Grille Guard, a set of LED Cubes on the guard, set of OEM tow hooks, then just yesterday I got a set of MB TKO Wheels and Duratracs put on. Not sure what else is to come next. Thinking of painting the calipers and getting a LED strip for the tailgate. Pretty much tapped out on expensive Mods. Im open to other ideas!!

#2,660 ·
Well as promised here is a pic of my 13' along with my parents new 14'

It also is the last pic of my silver 13'. As I said a few pages back I was thinking about getting a new 14' sport and I did! Here she is

I must say I am in love with this truck. People say it's just a year newer, but it's a big upgrade from the express the interior is loaded. I'm loving the 8spd with the 3.92. I have a lot of mods planned ill post up some pics after a few of them!

#2,661 ·
Well as promised here is a pic of my 13' along with my parents new 14'

It also is the last pic of my silver 13'. As I said a few pages back I was thinking about getting a new 14' sport and I did! Here she is

I must say I am in love with this truck. People say it's just a year newer, but it's a big upgrade from the express the interior is loaded. I'm loving the 8spd with the 3.92. I have a lot of mods planned ill post up some pics after a few of them!

VERY NICE!
The 8 speed and 3.92's are a nice setup that's what I have and love how smooth it is

#2,664 ·
Picking it up from the dealership.

First mod was adding the side steps and the mirror and door handle covers.

Next came getting the black upper bumper fascia replaced with a color matched piece.

I then got a 2" rear drop spring set and installed them along with a tool box. Also tinted the front windows and put on some mud flaps.

Here is a shot where I replaced the factory black honeycomb grille with the billet bars from a Big Horn.

I then ordered and installed a custom harness to install a factory backup camera in the tailgate handle and had the dealership flash the sales code to turn on the camera.

I found these door sill covers on eBay and they went on next.

I wrote a DIY on another forum for installing these on the truck. Factory Steering Wheel Audio Controls.

Which lead to the replacement of the 5.0 with an 8.4 NAV.

And that made me want an Instrument Cluster with the 7" EVIC.
(Mileage has been adjusted to match my truck since this photo was taken.)

I've also replaced the factory Tradesman door panels with SLT panels and handles to give myself and my passengers some softer armrest. You can also see the upper glove box in this shot. Not in the picture but I did put the chrome finish interior handles in as well.

I shortened the front door lock knobs so they don't poke into my arm.

I installed these projector headlights last week.

The latest thing I've got a picture of is the new Advantage Hard Hat Tri-Fold Tonneau cover.

Not pictured are the new speakers Kicker CS speakers in all locations and the Substage Kicker Subwoofer under the rear seat.
Also I've put in a set of interior LED lights, a cabin air filter, fold down rear seat mod, and also a Dee-Zee tailgate assist.
I'm waiting on a wiring harness to put on rear LED taillights and I'm getting a pair of hog-ring pliers for Christmas so I can install seat heaters.
Also I have a set of tow hooks on the way to put on.

#2,689 ·
Picking it up from the dealership.

First mod was adding the side steps and the mirror and door handle covers.

Next came getting the black upper bumper fascia replaced with a color matched piece.

I then got a 2" rear drop spring set and installed them along with a tool box. Also tinted the front windows and put on some mud flaps.

Here is a shot where I replaced the factory black honeycomb grille with the billet bars from a Big Horn.

I then ordered and installed a custom harness to install a factory backup camera in the tailgate handle and had the dealership flash the sales code to turn on the camera.

I found these door sill covers on eBay and they went on next.

I wrote a DIY on another forum for installing these on the truck. Factory Steering Wheel Audio Controls.

Which lead to the replacement of the 5.0 with an 8.4 NAV.

And that made me want an Instrument Cluster with the 7" EVIC.
(Mileage has been adjusted to match my truck since this photo was taken.)

I've also replaced the factory Tradesman door panels with SLT panels and handles to give myself and my passengers some softer armrest. You can also see the upper glove box in this shot. Not in the picture but I did put the chrome finish interior handles in as well.

I shortened the front door lock knobs so they don't poke into my arm.

I installed these projector headlights last week.

The latest thing I've got a picture of is the new Advantage Hard Hat Tri-Fold Tonneau cover.

Not pictured are the new speakers Kicker CS speakers in all locations and the Substage Kicker Subwoofer under the rear seat.
Also I've put in a set of interior LED lights, a cabin air filter, fold down rear seat mod, and also a Dee-Zee tailgate assist.
I'm waiting on a wiring harness to put on rear LED taillights and I'm getting a pair of hog-ring pliers for Christmas so I can install seat heaters.
Also I have a set of tow hooks on the way to put on.
where did you go to ordered the 8.4 inch screen and the instrument cluster

#2,668 ·
I love the stance with the springs much better than the factory "Cat in heat" look.
I also have a 5'3" wife who appreciates the lower entry height.
I've not noticed excessive squat when loaded but to be honest it is rarely loaded. Just once or twice since I bought it in June.

#2,670 ·
That is a gorgeous truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.