DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lockpick CHR550 iPhone Interface Question?

752 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  voodoochi1d 
#1 ·
Hi,

Just installed the Lockpick on my factory Nav unit. Great system - unlocks the video and Nav, as well as an iPhone connect and charge (plus rear view camera connection too).

Here's my question:

I was wondering if there's a way to get the screen that shows on my iPhone 4S, to show on the Nav screen. I can get my music playlist easy enough.

You know how you have apps on your iPhone screen that you access by touch, I would like to have them show on the Nav screen too - it would be easier to see and access, without having to go to the iPhone itself.

Not sure if this makes much sense, buy it's worth a shot...

#2 ·
I dont believe that is possible. As far as getting video feed from your Iphone to your headunit, you could use dock station that has RCA video/audio out of iphone to Lockpick.
there is a headunit that looks almost identical to the Dodge Nav headunits, the aftermarket radio has CANBUS connection, so it is plug and play, that headunit i believe has Ipod/Iphone interface that mirrors the remote device onto the headunit screen.

maybe someone else who has Iphone could confirm or tell me Im a dumba$$ and should shutup..lol
Good Luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.