DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Dyno sheet 09 ram r/t diablo tune only

6K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  stangallmotor 
#1 · (Edited)
I finally got to the dyno, 93 oct tune

#3 · (Edited)
Dyno #

322hp and 326 tq, how can i make the dyno sheet appear larger?

#7 ·
thats the lower line the tune add power and tq as seen in graph at the lower rpm range

#9 · (Edited)
Dyno tune # ram rt

The numbers shown are at the rear wheels. The diablo tune, gives more power earlier in the rpm band. 325hp which i got on the dyno sheet to the rear wheels is spot on if there is a 20% loss in the driveline puts the # right at 390hp. Remember you get about 30hp more in the lower rpm band which you can really feel from the tune. Hope this helps

#13 ·
nice numbers bud....get a few other mods and should be gettin a lil higher numbers:)

#14 ·
dyno # ram rt modded

the dyno numbers are now to the wheels 356hp and 350 tq. Max hp of 356 is from 5500 rpms to 6000 rpm. The tq max of 350 is at 5000rpm but its above 325tq from 3800 to 5800 rpm the tq is flat long on the graph and just keeps pulling.

#16 ·
That seems low to me especially with all the mods you have. My friend dynoed his stock crew cab 4th gen and got 306/331. I'm wondering what mine would get stock

#17 ·
let's keep in mind that every dyno is different and many times the numbers are general ballpark. Most have a -/+ a couple percent, so getting down to individual horsepower really isn't necessary. For those who don't have a tuner yet, your butt dyno will definatley show you the difference in having one and not.

#18 ·
numbers low - responce

your right the tq could be higher, i choose to have higher hp by way of a very free flowing exhaust. this works only because i raised my rpm limit higher to take advantge of more hp, with a lose of tq. i went back and forth to finally get the most. spark, flow, more flow, more spark back on the dyno and so on. i honest havent seen a ram rt or 4th gen with more balanced hp 356. simple bolt ons with good tuning. no nos or cam or heads or turbo or super charger and yet a 50hp increase it sounds so good when i hit 6000 rpms screamin. i cant even think of how sweet it is when it could shift around 6500-7000 like other 2nd and
3 gens out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.