DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Anyone in Cali?

31K views 244 replies 115 participants last post by  Mikie 1954 
#1 ·
Just courious if there are any out here in Cali??

#17 ·
I was in Calexico yesterday for maybe 2 hours, at the commercial truck port of entry on Highway 7, east of town, I didn't feel any shakin', but, i feel it almost every day/night at home

#18 ·
Hey....Its WET Outside!!!

How Do!....... From?........YEP, you got it.....CALIF.....To be specific. Central Coast in Santa Cruz....Down by the Board Walk. No, really, we got a Boardwalk...and one of the only wooden roller coasters still going in the whole US of A! The rain we've been waiting for has just arrived. Its a cozy day in here right now...watchin racing, got my dogs of the bed, and postin on the Z, life is good!

#19 ·
Dam glad I found this post, thought I was the only one here in Cali. I'm pretty new here, thought this forum was mostly the midwest and the south lol.

2006 5.7 Hemi Quad here in Huntington Beach, Cali right on the beach!

#27 ·
So you live in the condos? I live on 11th and Orange, about 400 yards from the beach!! I love HB, never plan on leaving!! This weekend is HBs Christmas!! It just goes off for the 4th!! It's party time!!! We have the largest 4th parade west of the Mississippi!!! Then fire works off the pier, just an all day party!!!:alc:

#20 ·
hay newbe here ! In roseville ca. sacramanto north area alot of dodge trucks here but dont see anyone meeting or anything me I m runing around with the kids and all but well try to be on the sight once a week welcome alot of nice people here very helpfull so so much info sometimes I just read 3 hours on the sight well see ya around the area welcome !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.