DODGE RAM FORUM banner

motor swap computer question

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  scrubby 
#1 ·
I have a 1993 Dodge ram w150 with the 3.9l v-6 with a automatic in it . I am in prosess of swaping in a 360 maguim 5.9l v8 with a grany low 4 speed behind it. I have had a hard time finding a pin out diagram on these computers to tell me what each pin does and where it is located. I have the Part Number: NEC XTP97832 Product Line: NAPA Reman. Computer in the truck now, I am trying to find one that will plug in with little modifications other than the 2 new injectors that need to be run from what I understand this is easly done by plug and play ? I have a 98 motor and computer I can swap in but am relictent to do so because I would have to sclice and dice the wiring.

#4 ·
That is my plan to use a pre 96 computer but do yall know witch one will work? I was looking at a computer from a 94 ram 360 the plug looks the same but is the pin outs the same ? Thank you crazzywolfie for the image, is this the v-6 or v-8 pin out thanks again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.