DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Black Truck, Try This!

8K views 29 replies 23 participants last post by  Revel Performance 
#1 ·
I recently bought a four step wax kit for black vehichles. Made by Turtle Wax and called BLACK BOX. Found it a my local Autozone. It has a Black pre-wax cleaner, Black spray detailer, Black carnuba wax, and application pads. I was verry impressed with the results of this product. Black wax and cleaner will noot leave white spots on your plastic trim if you accidentially get some on it. It leaves a beautiful shine (looks really deep). It is supposed to return the paint to a like new appearance ( for faded paint ). I cant attest for that as my paint is in great condition. I wax it every other month but not with this stuff. It took around five hours to do my truck, but it was so worth it.:smiley_thumbs_up: I do recomend using rubber gloves with this as it will leave black around your fingernails and cracks and cuts ( found out the hard way ).

#11 ·
Looks real shiney going to have to pick some up! And I ordered some nuts too haha waiting for them to be shipped

#13 ·
Can somebody please let me know the reason behind the nuts? I don't get it.

I thought a pair of boobs would be more appropriate as I like boobs? :4-dontknow:

#14 ·
actually they are not nuts, they are a little bit more vulgar of a term, which a variation of is ballsy, meaning tough. so its a tough truck

I saw this & had to laugh ....this truck has a big, swinging pair of plastic balls hanging from it. Apparently, this is some sort of new trend amongst people who drive large vehicles. I am not sure why. I suppose it is meant to suggest virility, or at least the willingness to use a piece of plastic to compensate for the lack of actual testicles. I hope women don’t get caught up in this trend. If ******* puts a big vagina on our new car, I’m going to be very unhappy.
:sexe:

please feel free to delete this post

#15 ·
Yup, that wax sure shows well. I have a 08 RAM 2500 Sport (Black), it doesn't shine anything like that. Looks good. :4-looney:

Loose the Bull balls and it would look AWESOME!!! :smileup:

Bull balls for Chevy truck owners. They need them to help overcome that feeling of insecurity when near a Ram! :str:

#18 ·
looks good

#21 ·
'02 Ram - Not sure about your claim

Not quite sure if i believe you about the wax. Maybe i should bring mine over so you can wax it to convince me of how good it is. lol

Attachments

#28 ·
I tried this black box wax....wow. Awesome stuff. When its washed my whole truck is like a mirror and I have to go look at it every few minutes. But there is alot of wind here so its covered in dust within a few hours....sigh.

Ya I like your rims BRH....I want something like those maybe but cant decide what direction I wanna go with customizing my truck yet. So far just a CAI last week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.