DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Ram725 Lift & More Build

76K views 752 replies 34 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 · (Edited)
I had another build thread but it was more my initial question then it was a build thread. We started installing yesterday at the offroad shop I used to work at. We are just doing it after hours so it's taken a few more days. Hoping to be done tomorrow. I will continue doing more to the truck in phases, thinking Road Armor or Ironbull bumpers next.

Bought the truck in July from the dealership I am a manager at. Decided instantly I wanted to lift it. I've owned many dodges and other lifted trucks from diesels to other half tons. This however has been my favorite project.

Truck:
2012 Ram 1500 4x4 Crew Cab Bighorn
3.55 Gears
Hemi

Lift:
6" RCX
Kicker Bar
Bilstein 5100s at 2.1"
Tires:
37x13.50x20 Toyo Mt
Wheels:
20x10 Fuel Hostages Black
Misc Mods:
Bedliner
Tint
Exhaust

So far we have about 4-5 work hours in it, hoping to have it done tomorrow. We have it at a new property we bought in Old Katy Tx. Nice to have a full lift and space to work.

See less See more
#9 ·
Haha ya I decided on 2.1". My buddy at RCX said he personally didn't like the idea of them at 2.8". And I'm happy at 2.1". Going to start on the truck around noon tomorrow. Hoping to have it done by the evening. Just need to finish the front and I don't think the back will take long at all.

#12 ·
looking forward to seeing the finished product! I love the rims :smileup:

#15 ·
:wow: that is going to be one sexy ass truck ;)

#17 ·
It will still need a 1" space in the rear to level. I'll do that later. Getting the kicker bars painted to match the coils and shocks. Bright silver. We are installing tires and wheels tonight and possibly driving her home tonight.

#20 · (Edited)
Mount and balance is at 8a. Then taking the tires and wheels to the shop to put them on the truck! Entire thing should be done around noon. Kicker bars are getting painted wed but I can install then whenever

Our mount machine didn't fit the 37s.. That's why we are doing it at discount Tom.

#22 ·
I hate the anticipation :gy: cant wait to see pics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.