DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#4 ·
My recommendation would be getting yourself a diablosport predator. Which engine do you have? The 4.7L or the 5.7L HEMI? The predator would be able to get rid of the governor, or at least raise to to 180MPH, so unless you're planning on doing a whole lot of mods to the entire engine, you'll have no problem with hitting that pesky governor. Annoying how it's set at 180, isn't it?

#7 ·
I'm in Erinwoods, and the HEMIs can put up some serious power and can go much faster than the gov, so I was a little choked when it kicked in at 180 myself. I run the predator with the 91 octane tune and MAN! what a difference in response and power coupled with my CAI, ram air hood, and exhaust, I love it.

Well, if you got some RAM buddies get 'em on here, and I'll let you know now, I'm planning a spring get together for the local Mopar guys with a meet and drive to Banff. I gotta get in touch with people on the other Zs but I know the caliberZ set up a pretty good meet n' greet in the fall.

#1,482 ·
Hey all, new to Ram as well, picked up a 2011 Big Horn and I can't believe I waited so long to get into Ram, I love this machine.
Hey Banzai, I know of a nice Diablo tuner for sale, I don't know how much he's asking but I can find out. It's the touch screen one, and he had it in his Calibre SRT. Now he's in a 2500. But I think he's selling it.
The names Scott BTW.

#22 · (Edited)
Alright! As I've seen quite a few new Calary and area members, I was wondering if anyone's interested in getting together this weekend for a drink or two and to talk trucks? Just wondering who would be interested and where would be good? I don't know too many pubs/restaurants in Calgary with room to park :LOL:

Only place I can think of myself is the Black Swan on Macleod that would have room to park. I'm open to ideas.

#23 ·
Black Swan sound's good to me cd. It would be good to put faces to some of the names & have a chat. What kind of time are you thinking of ? Come on guy's!!!

#26 ·
I'm in favour of Saturday as well , I could be working Friday night,what about everyone else ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.