DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#58 ·
Welcome Striker. Glad to have another Calgarian on board.Enjoy the site,post some pic's & don't hesitate to ask any questions.Lot's of friendly & savvy people here."enjoy":smileup:

#60 ·
I should really just start an Alberta thread to encompase everyone... even if you are a flames fan... Canucks fan here :LOL: Glad to have ya :smileup:

I went with the predator just 'cuz I'm planning on going deeper into my block. The pred is the standard for custom tuning for things like heads, cam, etc. If you just was a CAI, exhaust, and tuner, then the superchip is more than enough and even gives you better transmission control.

#66 · (Edited)
For the record there, CANADIAN.....my (paternal) grandparents are/were from France, migrated to Canada and my dad is a Canadian!!! So if we do the math......that would make me FIFTY percent Canadian! You wear a cowboy hat, my dad wears a cowboy hat.....Wait...let me post a pic, I think I see some similarities!

[/url][/IMG]
*PS....my mug is ugly because I was with family and didn't really care what I looked like that day and I was chewing gum!!!!*

#73 ·
#74 ·
Hey guys just had a quick question. I am in the SE of Calgary and wondering which dealer you would recommend to take my Ram to get it's regular maintenace done? I bought the truck in Airdrie, but don't want to drive it out there all the time for Oil changes, etc.... The only advice I've had so far is to stay far away from Courtesy. Your guys input would be appreciated, thanks.

#75 ·
:Hey:I find Tower Chrysler to be quite good & they dont ask to many questions when it comes to warranty work:smileup:

#76 · (Edited)
Tower Chrysler would be my vote as well, they're the best for servicing modded trucks and they've done well with others I know. The next best would be Big4, but they can be a little touchy depending on which writer you deal with, but for the most part they're good. Airdrie Chrysler is the best dealership in the Calgary area for customer service (just my experience) but I agree that it's a long way to go just for an oil change.

And stay FAR away from Courtesy, they'll sell you the truck and then turn their back on you. You have to fight to get anything done unless you want to pay for it yourself, and even then you need to check your truck to make sure it was all done, and/or done correctly.

#83 ·
New RAM owner in Calgary

Hey Guys,

I am new to this site, and wanted to intorduce myself. I recently bought myself a new 2010 RAM 1500 Sport Quad Cab, after trading in my 2003 G35.

Let me know when there will be a meet in Calgary. Curious to see what mods and upgrades you guys have done to your rides.

:smiley_thumbs_up:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.