DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#1,285 ·
Looks good Heather! We just need to get you out to a meet so we can see this rig of yours.

Heard you got your truck on the dyno at the show today Rick. Mel and I showed up just after 3pm for the end of everything before heading to Mark's for a BBQ. Was late because I was getting my water/methanol injection system hooked up :smileup:

#1,286 ·
Didn't know there was a show or I'd have totally been there! Definitely need to get out to a meet. I want to see your beast! We need to do another cruise soon Rick. Was such a good time last time.

Really trying to control myself on buying long tube headers right away. I have the cash but I'm trying to hold onto it in case I need some work done with my new horse. But the long tubes are sooooo tempting. Just not sure yet if I want to go catless or not. Haven't looked into the consequences of no cats.

#1,287 ·
I just need to get the interior put back together, it's in a complete state of disassembly and disarray. As for the cats/no cats, as long as you can get a programmer to disable them with a custom tune you're in good shape, I don't know anybody that's had issues from the police over not having them.

#1,288 ·
The cops can bite me lol. Hope they aren't too ridiculously loud though only cause I don't want it to drone too much on the highway. Biggest concern I have with any of my mods though is how it will affect my ability to tow. I have a trinity and I'm waiting til I get headers before I go for a hemifever tune.

#1,291 · (Edited)
LOL,you must of ran into Dave.
I had to leave just before 3 to pick up the wife from work.
Truck was at the show ,and i was using her car to shoot around with
Curiousity got to me,for $120.00 i figured why not,and i get an A/F reading,which i really wanted
Yea the little truck impressed me Kurtis,for 287 cubes i came away smiling.
I posted it's results down in the 4.7 section
I'll try for Heritage Park,but i still have a pile of yard clean-up from our 2 hail storms the other night.
Been lazy,not so sure i want to get on the end of a rake,lol

Heather have you heard from Calvin or Donny lately?
I'm up for another cruise :smileup:

If anybodies interested in a A/F meter,i have a brand new AEM that i'll sell.
Only been opened to look at and read the instructions.
Paid over $200.00 for it,open to offers .
Rick

#1,292 ·
Had to replace a tire already on the new wheels thanks to a VERY large staple in the Canadian tire parking lot.. *facepalm*

got the BT Catchcan and HID fogs i got from Chris installed! REblacked out the tails and 3rd brake light!! truck looks GREAT!!

when is the next meet?

#1,295 ·
Do you have any input on the meeting place Kurtis,:smileup:.

If the weather's nice,would anybody be open to a cruise somewhere?

I heard 3 differant forecasts for the week-end on the news tonight.
Spence says rain both Sat and Sun / Dunphy says no rain Sat but rain on Sun / Craig on CBC says rain Sat but no rain Sun,so i don't think they know anymore then we do

Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.