DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#1,299 · (Edited)
If anyone in Calgary is looking for a car for a college/university student, or needs an inexpensive daily driver:

2006 Dodge Caiber SXT
FULL LOAD, pwr everything, water bottle cooler, automatic
Female owned and driven, excellent condition, fully detailed

Burnt orange with orange interior accents, comes with after market rims and new rubber. Includes stock rims ( ideal for mounting winter rubber)

I'm a picky car guy, and I have to admit, it's in great condition all the way through.

I will post the link to the kijiji. With pics

#1,301 ·
So far there might be me and young Josh who are up for a Sat cruise.
It's kinda dependent on whether we can find anybody else who wants to go.
The Berta guys might be holding their weekly meet in RedDeer this Sunday according to Josh.
The local grapevine is saying Rimbey is running drags tomorrow.
I'm open to going up to Rimbey:smileup:
Rick

#1,305 ·
I might go,depending on how things look in the morning.

Josh ran his truck through insurance today Kurtis,i guess he finds out tomorrow whether they fix it or write it off.

I think the truck has some suspension/steering issues
I almost think if i was him,i'd pray they write it off

#1,306 ·
Well I just spent the past 4 hours figuring this out lol. And putting more of my headlights together. Thank goodness Jeremy at retroshop responds quick. Gotta put the other headlight together and test them for cutoff point in the morning. Had one plugged in tonight. They look freaking awesome so far :D

And here's a teaser of one headlight I had roughed together to see how it looked. Not installed yet in the pic the halo and the reflector.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.