DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#1,849 ·
Looking for FrostKing!

Hi guys,
I've been creeping on this page for a while with only a few posts.
I've got a 2014 Ram 1500 Sport with the projector style headlights, been pretty disappointed with the light output from the headlights (compared to my old Tacoma & wifes MDX) and recently swapped out my lows & fogs with some LED bulbs which made a difference (especially the fogs) but light still isn't projected too far downahead of my truck I feel (drive a decent amount on back roads)
I was looking around the forum and found that once upon a time a local member (FrostKing) sold LED light bars. I was wondering if anyone bought a light bar off of him or would have his contact info. Unfortunately being relatively new with next to no posts I don't believe I can send him a PM.
Any help in getting his contact info would be greatly appreciated (or FrostKing send me a PM!)
Thanks for your help,
Jack

#1,850 ·
Hey 2quick! Hey all, Rick from Calgary. So 2quick, if you comment on a bunch of threads, each one is a post count, you can get up to 25 in an hour. Did that my first day on here, was able to pm members with questions after that.

For myself, I have been doing a lot of upgrades to my 2014 Ram qc ST. Upgrades - 5.0 to 8.4 radio with module/harness/upgraded temp controls bezel
- in-cabin air filter
- third brake light cargo cam
- tailgate cam
- front cam
- rax jailbreak
- replace factory speakers with Alpine type r's and 4 ch amp
- rear seat raise mod for two 10" type r subs and mono block amp
- leather heated steering wheel
- thinking of heated/cooled seats from a Laramie
- thinking of adding power inverter and get a dash with the factory outlet

Going to buy the software and hardware to flash all sales codes myself, anybody interested in having me flash the codes they need for their upgrades (ie: adding fog lights, enabling camera in radio, camera in rearview and auto dimming mirror, enabling heated seats etc anything pretty much the code are for) for beer or small cash, only to recoup the cost of this hardware/software as it is about $500 USD. I live up in NW calgary. Glad to a part of this forum

#1,851 ·
Hi Guys. Does Dewinton count?

I've been lurking on this site for a few years. I own 2 Ram's right now.

2009 Ram 1500, 2" level, 1" rear spacer, Bilsteins, 285/65/20 Duratracs, Sport hood, 5.7, leather seat upgrade, Alpine 7" Nav/DVD, blue, 156K km and is going to be up for sale soon!

2014 Ram 2500 w/ 6.4L, 4:10's, 285/65/20 Toyo C/T's on AE wheels, Katzskin leather heated and cooled seats, Alpine X009, LED's. My work truck.

Cheers.

#1,861 ·
I bought my truck just over a month ago. I have already changed out the rear coils for some TufTruck TTC-1223V's for towing the travel trailer. I removed the chrome "Ram 1500" badges off the doors and the "Outdoorsman" and "4x4" badges off the tailgate. The truck has been great so far!

#1,864 ·
my 09 Just crossed over 111K KM...

I dont remember what i used for sparkplugs, its been so damn long.. (did at 80K).

I use full synthetic and still like to be in the 4-7K area to change my oil, depending on type of driving, my light actually just came on, this round included drive to kamloops and back and as well as 2 edmonton trips.. ill be doing mine this weekend

#1,866 · (Edited)
I have a 2014 ram sport with the air ride suspension.
When it got cold at new years I took the truck out after it sat for a few days and suspension was flat. We got out and checked tires because we thought I had a flat tire it was just we were driving with no suspension .
When it gets cold out below-10 I have the warning message pop up get suspension served immediately.suspension
When it warms up it works great.
I have brought it to Tower and mentioned it to them in the fall time they checked out the air ride suspension and say nothing wrong with it.
Any suggestions or other place I could bring truck to get suspension checked out.

#1,870 ·
Hey fellas , I’m from calgary as well, exactly Mayland heights.. nice to see there’s many of us here ! Anyway i got a 2017 pentastar and want to do some upgrades, if any of u would like to sell me something let me know, i would like to put a different muffler and a CAI but won’t spend an arm for it lol, will look forward for a meeting to show off with our trucks !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.