3rd Gen Trucks! Put em up!

17K views 57 replies 35 participants last post by  DynaKid 
#1 ·
Heres my baby. Still want more work done obviously!:SHOCKED:

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
05 SBQC 4X4 Hemi

Here's my baby. She's a 05 SBQC 4x4 sport w/ Thunder Road package. Just got the level and new wheels and tires done this week. So far all mods are:
3" lift key's up front with Rancho RS5373 shocks
Monroe sensatrac coilover rear shocks(58640) they gave 1.25" rear lift
20x10 -24 XD RIOT chrome wheels
LT305/55R20 Toyo Open Country ATII Xtreme tires
Total lift from stock including tires was 4" in front 2" in rear
Flow Master American Thunder Exhaust (40 series with DOSS)
K&N filter
Diablo Ntune tuner
Hemifever Custom Tuned
Jet 180 t-stat
Flex Lite e-fan

Attachments

#13 · (Edited)
Just picked my Ram up last Friday with only 64,000 miles! Got an amazing deal on the price too. So far I've changed the oil (did it in second pic when it was up on the ramps - damn you stock front end height!), then moved it into the garage since it started pouring rain (Why you be raining, California?) to put in new spark plugs and put in a K&N air filter. Put new windshield wipers on also. Other than that, it's bone stock. Great truck and got an excellent deal on it. The person I bought it from was the first owner and barely used it, and also put in a brand new battery two months ago.

Bonus 2014 (pretty sure it's a '14, can't remember) Ram 3500 laramie longhorn in background.

#15 ·
Just picked my Ram up last Friday with only 64,000 miles! Got an amazing deal on the price too. So far I've changed the oil (did it in second pic when it was up on the ramps - damn you stock front end height!), then moved it into the garage since it started pouring rain (Why you be raining, California?) to put in new spark plugs and put in a K&N air filter. Put new windshield wipers on also. Other than that, it's bone stock. Great truck and got an excellent deal on it. The person I bought it from was the first owner and barely used it, and also put in a brand new battery two months ago.
That's a damn sexy truck!

#29 ·
My first Ram I ever owned, I have owned 4 since. I only have pics of my 3 SRT-10s
not pictured: 07 Hemi QC Sport in brilliant black, 06 2500 Regular cab long bed Cummins in silver

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.