DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Post pics of lowered 4G rams!

81K views 208 replies 79 participants last post by  HEMI POWER 
#1 ·
Everyone post up pics of their 4G's lowered! Mods, would it be possible to sticky this thread for easy reference? Please?

#37 ·
heres my 09 with BT 2/4 and stock 20x9 275/60/20

I cant seem to find a wheel i like yet hench the stock set up still. not to mention with two teenagers on the verge of driving i cant really drop that kind of coinage on wheels when i have to buy two cars soon.......:sad:
but i have found these and kind of like them, just not sure how heavy they are.

G-FX Desert Eagles

#47 ·
Here area few pics of my rig, and a couple group shots.

#48 ·
Nice nice nice nice nice

#50 ·
Love the new look ghost...excellent choice. I want chrome wheels but my 4 wheeler has chrome wheels and the chrome is peeling off terribly. But of course it's from mud, rocks and never washing it

#133 ·
Sure I'll photowhore it up lol
Stock

2/4 dropped

And what it looks like now

Ram Reflected in a Ram = Ramception O_O

An updated pic with the OEM Mopar body kit I finished installing today.

As ya'll can clearly tell, lowered rams are not my style. But man I really like these two trucks. Well done. Very tasteful! :smileup:

#54 ·
Looks epic as always!!!!!!

#55 ·
Finally can post a pic in the thread I started, lol!

#63 ·
Truck looks fantastic :smileup: still love the color wasn't originally a big fan of it about 6 months ago, however it is growing on me more and more, maybe the next truck I purchase will be that color :)

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

#84 ·
what effects are we talking about I think I missed something, the pics look like really good quality but I do not see the special effects what am I missing LOL

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance
Jeremiah, if you look at the front end of my truck in the pics on the previous page it's easier to notice. Look at the front fender and bumper cover, the shadows look kind of painted in a way, the shadows look different than "normal". HDR helps bring out reflections and shadows better than a normal picture. Here's a couple other HDR shots a buddy of mine took when we were at Middle Georgia Speedway

Normal Shots

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.