DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Let's see some silver dodge's!

86K views 482 replies 143 participants last post by  Txtona 
#1 ·
You got a Silver Dodge Ram, show us! Don't forget to say what you got invested in it!

I'll start,
2007 Dodge Ram 1500
RCX 4" suspension lift
Bilstein 5100's all around.
35"x12.5 Toyo m/t
Fuel wheels

See less See more
#229 ·
She's a looker.

#232 ·

#235 ·
^^^That's a good looking ride.

#236 ·
For the Silver's.

#242 ·
Nice I have been there many times, when I had to travel for an previous job. There use to be a living tree you could drive through, might still be able to. I have been there in over a year. I am curious if I could still fit in there with my truck being lifted now. :thk: I might have to take a trip soon.

#240 ·
That's a poster^^^

#243 ·
The Silver's have been slackin'

#245 ·
Sweet.

#246 ·
I gotta balance all that dirty with some clean! And show off the recently blacked out grille. Shoulda done it a long time ago.

#250 ·
Very nice

#251 ·
Yep, very nice stance. Well done.

#253 ·
I knocked over it with some 800 grit, sprayed with Transtar 2-in-1 primer (that I happened to have on hand due to my rear bumper project), and then finished with SEM trim black. I am very pleased with the finish and sheen.

SEM makes some of the best stuff out there and it performed likewise however I used it all and if I find myself needing additional black trim paint, I am going to give the Duplicolor trim black a try. I have read that it does as well as the SEM and it's much easier to find as well as about half the cost.

I can take a better picture if you desire. That one was at the edge of sundown and my phone camera didn't do very well. Plus as you can see the truck was wet.

#255 ·
^^^There's a poster. That near El Paso?

#256 ·
yeah about 15 minutes outside of El Paso

#258 ·
Good looking truck.

#259 ·
Hi everyone some really nicer silver trucks here. Here is a pic of my 13 bighorn. I am currently in the process of leveling with bils, zone Ucas, new super spring rear coils 450 lbs load increase and 3/4" height boost, as well as a zone 1.5" body lift. I am also going with new wheels and tires. I'll post pics of her finished, but this is how she looks currently.:smileup:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.