DODGE RAM FORUM banner

A couple pics of my little project

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Toms Blue Ram 1500 
#1 ·
Well, since I'm new here I thought I would post a couple pictures of my new found project.

1st mod was my in-dash dvd head unit.

First on the list of things to fix is the missing corner light and valance.
Then next week, I'm gonna get some new 35" A/T's or M/T's, but hopefully I can find a set of 15" rims first.

I also need to install my Galaxy CB and whip soon, so be on the look out for those pics soon.

Let me know what you guys & gals think :smileup:

See less See more
#10 ·
Definitely a nice looking project, love the color, and the stick, man I want another manual! Looks to be in pretty decent shape, so be sure and keep us posted on the progress! :)

- Cajun :pepper:

#14 ·
Thanks everyone:smiley_thumbs_up:
I'm really loveing this rig,V-8 power and the 5spd it's a fun little ride.

I'ts chrome strip with double sided tape, I don't really like it so I think I'll get out the heat gun one day try removing them.

I went to the local pick & pull yard yesterday, but they only had Dodges from the 80's and earlier, and there weren't many of them either, guess they just don't tear up that often.

If you've got an extra one I'd sure like to replace my missing one, let me know what you want for it shipped to 30813.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.