DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Post pics of lowered 4G rams!

81K views 208 replies 79 participants last post by  HEMI POWER 
#1 ·
Everyone post up pics of their 4G's lowered! Mods, would it be possible to sticky this thread for easy reference? Please?

#90 ·
Thanks. You got a damn good looking truck, InDeep :smileup:! Obviously, I'm not a fan of chrome, but your's is done quite well!

#91 ·
heres a couple of mine right after a wash too, and new nittos

#92 ·
Looking good, man :smileup:! What size Nitto's? What happened to the blacked-out wheels?

#93 ·
tires are 285/50/20, Its been too cold lately to try and paint the wheels. I plan on that project real soon. along with removing the steps and getting the rear bumper powder coated black.

#94 ·
I'm thinking about lowering my express a little. Will my warranty be affected if I was to lower it?

#98 ·
I know this may sound stupid, but does the 2/3 mean two inches lower in the front and three in the back? Also 2/4, two in the front and four in the back?

#100 ·
here are a couple more recent pics after taking off the steps.

The dilemma i am having now is that the wife wants the steps back on. And I am trying to remove all the chrome form the truck. I was planning on selling the steps to make money to have the rear bumper powder coated. But it looks like now I may have to find another way to make a bit more money and have the steps and bumper done at the same time. The steps do fill the gap between the body and ground a bit more and give the appearance of sitting lower though.

#103 ·
thats kind of what i am wondering, Its going to cost about $300 to have the steps and the rear bumper powder coated.

#117 ·
Here's mine. 2013 1500 Laramie. Dropped 2/3 from GroundForce/Shocks and coils.
Toyo Proxies 305 45 R22, Boss 338 22 X 9.5.
Of course it could be lower but.... the ride is still really nice... really nice and that is very important to me.
No rubbing what so ever - not even lock to lock. I did a bunch of homework- learned a ton from the Forumz and am really happy with the stance.

#120 ·
Man, i thought me and one other guy was runnin the 338s on here!!

Im running 285/25s though, i think when i wear mine out ill change to some 305 45s

Truck looks good!!!

#123 ·
heres some more updated pics of mine, modified McG kit and shaved front an rear emblems!!! tell me what ya think!
Truck looks great! thinking about dropping mine another inch but not sure yet. Nice to see you got yours nice and lowered for sure :smileup:

Mine hasn't changed but here's a pic of it down in St. Augustine I took on my cell phone a couple weeks back. I've been slacking on mods as I've been working 12hrs a day for the past month.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.