DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Western Brown Pearl Photo Thread

38K views 64 replies 35 participants last post by  neogear 
#1 ·
Let's see all those Western Brown Trucks!

Here is mine...2013 Crew Cab

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks great, I have a Western Brown Longhorn on order, I will make sure to post pictures in this thread when it comes in. Should arrives sometime around the end of January.

#4 ·
Yep, I dig the brown because it is different. I tend to choose "non-traditional" or at least non-common colors for my cars. I wish auto manufacturers offered more variety than 10 shades of grey, 5 silvers, black, red and white. Look at any mall parking lot, boring.

#6 ·
I don't think I've seen that color before. I like it.

#9 ·
Very nice, thanks for the pictures, it confirms I went with the right color.

#10 ·
Agreed. Great color.

#12 ·
Here is my Western Brown Monotone Longhorn, just picked it up this week. Love it so far.

#13 ·
Damn I love that color.

#15 ·
Longhorn Wheels are solid forged aluminum with bolt on chrome inserts. They are not "chrome clad" faces like the Laramie. They are a very nice wheel, strong, relatively light and one of my favorite parts about the Longhorn Package.

#17 ·
Yep, full length polished/chrome, I did not care for the look. Negotiated a full $600 credit back from the dealer. I will see if I can find something more visually unobtrusive to help the wife and kids "climb" in, especially after the lift goes on.

#18 · (Edited)
You asked I'll comply, this is mine. Enjoy. Sorry pictures not showing up.

#20 ·
Here's a few pics of my 2013 Ram 2500 Mega Cab
Western Brown
6" Fabtech Lift
22" MM Wheels
37" Nitto TG's
Bushwacker Flares
Roll-N-Lock Bed Cover
Bedrug
B&W Drop Hitch
+ a few more

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

#21 ·
#25 ·
Didn't go looking for this colour either, the dealer said "just humour me"......well here it is.

#26 ·
Anyone with WB removed the window tape? I am thinking it just does not look right on my truck and needs to go, let all of that WB shine through, to pretty to cover up!

#30 ·
Awesome Thread!

Has anyone debadged their western brown yet?

I was thinking of painting my mirrors. Getting the true chrome/western brown handles (instead of the covers). Also thinking of painting my engine cover/air box.

I really do like the two tone, especially the tan/gold bottom, just was out of my price range to get to that trim level.

Here is my truck with the window tape off:

Random:

And just one to show off where my truck has been:

#32 ·
Love that Grille Guard! What brand is it? Truck looks great!!

Awesome Thread!

Has anyone debadged their western brown yet?

I was thinking of painting my mirrors. Getting the true chrome/western brown handles (instead of the covers). Also thinking of painting my engine cover/air box.

I really do like the two tone, especially the tan/gold bottom, just was out of my price range to get to that trim level.

Here is my truck with the window tape off:

Random:

And just one to show off where my truck has been:

#31 ·
I debadged and pulled window tape last week I really like the clean look especially loosing the Longhorn "belt buckle" on the sides. It is a fly under the radar look rather than the stock longhorn, "look at me" persona.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.