6K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  SlIcKSRT 
#1 · (Edited)
SRT-10 Oil Temp Gauge/F/S

SRT-10 Oil temp Gauge with Ram pod.. $100 Located In Dallas, TX
:smiley_thumbs_up:

G
#4 ·
gauge.

Id like the pod w/the gauge but 150 is kinda steep, especially since it must be used also ...
Correct me if I am wrong the pod is like 50 -60 dollars new and the gauge can't be 100 dollars and if it is U can get one like that for 50 dollars.
If the price was somewhat lower I 'd liek to get it like I said.

Shadow Knls

#5 ·
The pod was $109 from the Viper store, and the Gauge is an ORIGANAL srt oil temp gauge! Made by Autometer built just for the SRT Ram...... It says SRT on the Gauge!! Yes, you could get another gauge, but it wouldn't be an SRT Origanal, and yes, i'm sure by now you could get a pod cheaper, but this pod looks just like the factory a piller with the handle by the door, but the pod for the gauge is molded in with it making it all one.. ORIGANAL!! ever seen one.. I'll post a pic.. I'll take $100 for it! that post is old..

#6 ·
Pics would be good..

:smileup:Wow SlickSRT,would be nice to see you post the pics of the pod,that sounds like a nice touch....something i myself may consider in the future.Do the pilliars come in diff colors for diff interior matches? Maybe if Shadow buys it he may be able to post B4 and Aft Pics of the change. I myself wanna get a woodgrain trimpiece for the radio.I seen such a trim piece in another 07 when i was shopping around,but the 07 that had the woodgrain treatment also had the Nav system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.