DODGE RAM FORUM banner

My as-yet-unnamed Lady Love

4K views 42 replies 19 participants last post by  Mcguinness 
#1 ·
So, last Friday I bought a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie SLT Quad Cab with the short bed and the 5.2L Magnum V8. Here are some pics. Name suggestions would be appreciated(feminine only please).

Yes, that is a white fuzzy steering wheel cover. Haven't been able to find a grey one. LOL :gy:

So, let me know what you think of her. What should I call her?

See less See more
#6 ·
Don't have any names but do have an appearance comment.

I recently bought a white quad cab that came with the same black door molding on there. It is really easy to take that off and then peel off the tape and use 3M Adhesive Remover to get rid of any residue left. Looks so much cleaner.

You can check out before and after on my newb post : http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=40115

#16 · (Edited)
Ok, as for Christine, I have read enough Stephen King to know better than name a vehicle Christine. Bessy is a little to southern for me, especially since I am a Yank living in Southeastern Oklahoma. Drifter sounds neat, but is too masculine, and snow around here is just a rumor...lol.

#17 ·
You know, I never could understand why they dropped the extended cab. I don't want a quad; just a little suicide door to stick stuff behind the seat. I think the decision was just a tad shortsighted by Chrysler.

Nice truck, though!

Cheers,

Bob

#21 ·
Well, sadly that name is firmly reserved for my baby-mama, so that one is out.

Snowbird

White Rose

Glacier Queen

Polar Princess
I really like White Rose, but my daughter's middle name is Rose, so no. The other three are good, but not my style. I like something a little....warmer...lol.

I like names like Sam (Samantha), girly but tomboyish! That is why I named mine Blue! :doh:
Samantha (Sam) is the name of my "one that got away" so, definitely not.

#27 ·
Not sure of a good name, but Blanche is French for white and sounds kinda feminine, but good luck with whatever you decide to go with. Congrats on your truck and thanks for sharing the pics!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.